Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Policy
We at Modern Insulators Limited, engaged in design and manufacturing of Alumina Porcelain Insulators for extra high voltage power transmission and distribution systems are committed to meet customer’s requirements and demonstrate continual improvement in our environmental, occupational health, safety and quality (EHSQ) performance and in pollution prevention.
In this pursuit, we shall endeavor to:
• Comply with applicable EHSQ legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe
• Eliminate, minimize or control the significant environmental aspects and non tolerable OHS hazards and risks
• Conserve natural resources in particular energy, water and key input materials by minimizing process loss and recycling
• Prevent rather than detect defects
• Enhance EHSQ awareness of all our employees and sub-contractors while promoting their involvement in implementing our EHSQ management systems
• Periodically review the adequacy and effectiveness of our EHSQ management systems and ensure improvement in our productivity
We shall communicate this policy to our employees and would make it available to the interested party.